Our in-house training program consists of a thirty hour curriculum and two sessions of court observation. To become an Advocate, you must be at least 21 years of age, successfully complete the training program, and pass an extensive background check. Please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION. Once your application is received, you will be contacted to schedule an initial interview. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions. We appreciate your interest in wanting to make a difference in the life of a child!
- January 11-15 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. via Zoom
- Febuary 8-12 from 10 a.m. to Noon via Zoom
- March 15-19 from 2 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. via Zoom
- April 19-23 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. via Zoom
- May 17-21 from 10:00 a.m. to Noon via Zoom
- June 21-25 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. via Zoom